Future Proof Your Business – Invest in EV Charger Installation

Future Proof Your Business – Invest in EV Charger Installation

The electric vehicle industry is booming. The Biden administration projects that 50% of new vehicle sales by 2030 will be electric. Millions of electric vehicles (EVs) are already on the road, when a decade ago, there were fewer than 100,000. The EV revolution is here, and with it, many great benefits for business owners who opt to install EV charging stations to help meet demand.

Establish your business as an industry leader in EV infrastructure adoption while also taking advantage of the following benefits: 

Appeal to Great Employees

More and more first-rate employees are prioritizing sustainability in the workplace, especially as Gen-Z enters the workforce. They care about their company’s commitment to being environmentally friendly, with many specifically seeking out jobs that put eco-friendly beliefs into practice. By installing EV charging stations, you have the opportunity to attract top-notch candidates and can also include the valuable benefit of EV charging to both current and prospective employees. 

Enjoy Tax Breaks, Rebates, and Other Incentives

There is no shortage of incentives for those looking to install EV charging stations at their place of business. One of the perks to installing EV chargers may include a federal tax credit of up to $100,000 for the purchase and installation of EV charging stations. The National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program has also allocated$5 billion for the construction of EV charging stations along federal and state highways across the country, with 80% of installation costs covered for qualifying properties. For more information about the NEVI program and to learn how EnviroSpark will cover that remaining 20%, click here. There are also state incentives for businesses who install EV infrastructure. Additionally, you may be eligible for funding options through grant programs, utility subsidies, and EnviroSpark Network plans. Take advantage of today’s funding opportunities to add tomorrow’s necessary amenity! 

Attract Customers and Promote Sustainability 

EV drivers need a place to charge, and your business can attract many more customers by having chargers. Installing chargers causes your business to show up on multiple EV app maps, which help drivers locate the nearest charging station. This promotes travel to your area and makes it convenient for customers to choose your business. Having EV charging stations also increases customer retention and loyalty.

In addition to attracting more EV-driving customers, installing EV charging at your business is an excellent way to support your business’s commitment to sustainability. More and more people are prioritizing green practices when deciding which businesses to patronize, and EV chargers will help draw in those sustainability-minded customers.   

Join the EV Revolution

Adopting EV infrastructure is a tremendous opportunity to set your business apart from your competitors. EV infrastructure demand will only continue to grow and early adopters will have the advantage of experience and will appreciate the ability to more easily adapt to future EV driver needs. Be ahead of your competition by future proofing your property today. Contact us to talk to a dedicated EV charging consultant and schedule a free site evaluation.

EV charger installation at a business. Two charging stations with 4 ports total to attract customers.

1 thought on “Future Proof Your Business – Invest in EV Charger Installation”

  1. With the passage of Georgia Senate Bill 146 that will require non-residential chargers to collect a tax on energy delivered, what recommendations do you have regarding equipment selection?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *